[cahc] Yakima weekend

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 10:36:10 MDT 2014

Steve and Bonnie Tate have a fun weekend planned for our east side event
August 22nd,23rd,24th.

Friday afternoon and evening will be a Blue Grass Band from 6 PM to 8 ish.
Bring your own folding chairs and cash.  The venders do not take credit cards.
Friday evening will be Tacos.  They are very good and he only charges $1.50
each with your choice of meat.

Saturday we will go to the festival in Tieton then head back to the Tates for
a fantastic BBQ.  Miss B and her fantastic BBQ will be $12.00 per plate.
Again, bring folding chairs and cash.

Please RSVP to me via email by July 21st.  Let me know if you will be there
for both meals or just Saturday. Steve and Bonnie need a count.

Lois Buhman
neilandlois at comcast.net