[cahc] Western Washington ABFM

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Jul 19 15:59:07 MDT 2014

Four club members attended the walk through today at St. Edwards Park.  Nick
Horn, Bruce Jackson, Rob Westcott joined me for this informative meeting.

We have enough volunteers for parking the Healeys.  You will be guided by one
of them to your respective position on the field.  You are asked to not arrive
before 8 AM.   All cars are to be on the field by 11 AM.

If you have not pre-registered and plan to show up on Saturday, please let me
know.  I need to know the class of your Healey so I can tell our parking team
to make a space for your car.

You can pick up your registration  packet Friday evening at the cocktail party
or the day of the car show at the park.

The park has shade trees around the perimeter of the car show area.  You might
want to have an umbrella that attaches to your folding chair if you plan to
stay near your car.

Directions heading north on highway 405 are:

Take exit 20 AB then 20 A turning left onto NE 116th.

You will drive several miles on NE 116th, down a hill to a large intersection
( 96th Ave. NE and NE 116th).  This is where 116th turns into Juanita Drive.
Stay in the center lane to go straight onto Juanita Drive.

Stay on Juanita Drive.  You will see a QFC store on your right.  The entrance
to St. Edwards Park is about 2 blocks beyond the QFC  NE 145th ST.  Turn left
into the park and then stay right.  There will be signs up to direct you to
the entrance to the car show.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator