[cahc] CAHC Dues

Cascade Austin Healey cascadeahc at msn.com
Wed Nov 26 17:01:46 MST 2014

Hi
Folks,

Thru the mail of 11/24 we have not received your annual club dues.  I'm very

proud to be a member of our club and you should be also.  WHY?

1.  we are the largest local AH club west
of the Mississippi

2.  we schedule lots of tours , meets,
activities and tech sessions for our

members

3.  we are the only local AH Club (to my
knowledge) that still publishes a

bi-monthly color magazine

4.  we maintain contact with our members
as to what is going on by email

5.  we provide answers to questions regarding
where to get parts, concours

and shops that do work--send an email to us and it will be answered.

Members annual dues support the efforts of our club to excel.  All of the

officers and chairs are unpaid positions.
Did you know that it takes the

annual dues of 27 members to print and mail one edition of the Cascade?

I'm hoping that you will help us continue to be an excellent club for Healey

enthusiasts and continue as members.
Please make out your dues check out to

CAHC for $36.00 and mail to:

Cascade AH Club

PO Box 94143

Seattle, Wa 98124

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

Regards,

Ron Layton (425-745-0822)

Membership Officer

Jim McDermott