[cahc] tour one for NW meet

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 15:12:23 MDT 2014

NW Meet  tour one is leaving Wednesday the 17th to overnight at the Pateros
Motor Inn owned by the Pelans who are club members.

Leaving at 8 AM from SC Starbucks.  Taking traffic into account I am hoping we
can leave the Smokey Point Rest Area at 9:30 AM.  We will take highway 9 to
Sedro Woolley where we will meet Lyman and Janet Bradley and fuel up then head
over the North Cascade Highway to Winthrop for lunch and on into Pateros for
overnight.

If anyone wants to join the 8 cars signed up please let me know.  The Pateros
Motor Inn phone number is  509 923 2203

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator