[cahc] Annual Jim Slostad Mt Baker tour

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 15:26:59 MDT 2014

Sunday September 28th ---Put this date on your calendar for the Mt Baker tour.
Arlene Slostad and Dean Selby will lead this tour.

Take a picnic lunch.

Leave South Center Starbucks at 8 AM

Leave Smokey Point Rest Area at 9:30 AM

Go to highway 9

Fuel up at Nooksack

Stop in Glacier

Drive  to Mt Baker to park and eat our picnic.

If the weather is clear drive to Artist Point.

Maggie and Huluk along with Lois plan to leave Saturday and stay overnight at
the Blue T Lodge.

Arlene and Dean plan to lead the tour group from SC on Sunday and overnight
Sunday night at the Blue T Lodge.

You are welcome to join in on either tour for overnight or make it a one day
tour.

Make you own reservations at the Blue T Lodge
360 599 9944
Connie quoted a room rate of $89 for our club members.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator