[cahc] Wenatchee Apple Blossom

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 05:46:54 MDT 2015

Hi everyone, Ever thought you would like to try out Wenatchee's` Apple
Blossom Festival? Here is a Friday evening event that could kick it off.
The local Wenatchee cruisers club is hosting the 3rd annual Apple Blossom
Cruise In, on Friday May 1st 2015. This is an old time fun night, where car
lovers drive down to the avenue , park and socialize. All kinds of cars will
be there, street rods, customs, and definitely British! There will be music,
dancing and fun, food and old time sodas. No registration, no rules, no
contest, just gear-heads and fun.  Our local British Car Club is going to be
there. Laurie and I have attended the last 2 years and it`s a really great
event. The East Wenatchee Classy Chassis  parade is early that same evening,
and doing both is recommended/possible.For more info, contact me on the Cruise
in, and www.events at east-wenatchee.com for the Classis Chassis.

Steve Day
British Car Ranch
Wenatchee Washingtonwww.britishcarranch at hotmail.com