[cahc] upcoming activities

Lois Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 17:58:19 MDT 2015

Saturday April 25th is the Annual MG Tulip Rallye held in Skagit Valley.  We
will leave the Smokey Point Rest Area at 8 AM.  This is a really fun event.
You can register that day if you have not pre-registered.

Saturday May 2nd  Our annual Opening Day of Healey Season.  Tour and sbmore
party at noon at Pioneer Park.  324 S. Meridian Puyallup. Bring your own
lunch.
                                Tour group will leave Southcenter Starbucks at
10 AM.  All cars welcome.  Just come no matter what the weather so we can
cheer on summer for a great driving season.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator