[cahc] Whidbey Island tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 15:07:20 MDT 2015

Saturday July 18th is the Whidbey Island Tour.  Leaders are Sharon and Greg
Hill.

Leave Southcenter Starbucks promptly at 8 am to head north to Smokey Point
Rest Area.  Depart Smokey Point Rest area as close to 9 am as we can.  Bruce
and Sue Jackson will lead us on backroads to the Farmhouse Restaurant where
we will meet the BC folk and Greg Hill. We hope to be at the Farmhouse by 10
am.

Greg gets to ride in Tweety this year as both of his Healeys are out of
commission.  He is currently looking for a third Healey so he will have one
working  but Sharon does not know that.

Bring your own picnic.  If you have the space, bring a folding chair.

The weather will be spectacular.  This is always a wonderful day of touring
and camaraderie with our Healey friends.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator