[cahc] Our BBQ

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 17:27:05 MDT 2015

 HI all
We are reminding all that we are having a BBQ here at our house next Sunday,
the 26th in Onalaska.B  If you are saying "Where is Onalaska?" then you should
come on down.B  We are in the foot hills East of Chehalis on some of the most
beautiful Healey roads in the state.B  Let us know or contact Lois to join up
with her group coming down Sunday Morning.B  An rsip would also be
appreciated.B  We are hoping to have the first not so annual soap box derby on
our hill with Healey's as the primary contender.B  So grab your drink and come
on down for an afternoon of Healey talk.
Phil and Beckie