[cahc] airshow and ABFM

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Sep 6 10:15:31 MDT 2015

Thank you to all those club members who attended either the Vintage Air Show
at Paine Field or the ABFM in Portland yesterday.

We had a great day at the air show and hope those who attended the ABFM had
a good time also.

  The weather did not hold for the three of us who had to drive south to get
home.  We will put in snorkels for our next rain event like that one.  Mitzi
Butler was a trooper driving her red Healey.  She had the longest trip home
so was the wettest.

Put the Mt. St. Helens backroad tour on your calendar for September the
12th.  See you then.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator