[cahc] AIRSHOW

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Sun Sep 6 19:01:02 MDT 2015

On Sep 6, 2015, at 9:15 AM, Lois-Buhman <neilandlois at comcast.net> wrote:

> Thank you to all those club members who attended either the Vintage Air
Show
> at Paine Field or the ABFM in Portland yesterday.

Some shots from the Air Show.

I couldn't get one from the last 15 minutes of the drive home as the camera
was floating around on the floor.

Way to go Mitzi and Lois for making it through the 405 Hydro race.  It was wet
out there.

Rob

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYINCARS.jpeg]
Smile !   ( waddya mean we can't park under there ! )

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYINLINEUP.jpeg]
" Hello Mr President "

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYIN.LOIS.jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYIN.TERRY.jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYIN.PLANES.jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYIN.STAGGER.jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/JPG which had a name of FLYINSNOOPY.jpeg]