[cahc] FW: Rendezvous 2016 at Penticton

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Mon Apr 18 10:48:56 MDT 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: jim smalley [mailto:jimsmalley at comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2016 7:41 PM
To: Ron Layton
Subject: Rendezvous 2016 at Penticton

Pookie,
Would you get a note out to the Cascade membership for Lynn Martin and I please.

The judges meeting and pre-judging of the concours entrants will be at 3:00 on Tuesday June 20th. After the overwhelming response to the tech session on concours at Alderbrook last year, we�d like to open up the meeting to anyone interested in concours that would like to attend. After the judges meeting, Head Judge Lynn Martin will open up the session to a question and answer period.

Judging of the entrants in Concours will commence on Wednesday the 21st at 9:00. Again, anyone with an interest in Concours is encouraged to attend. One change the national concours committee has made this year is a suggested time limit on the judging of a vehicle. Also, anyone with an interest in concours or judging should sign up to be an observation judge on a team to learn the procedure on a first hand-basis without the pressure of being an actual judge. This is a system that other marques�s have used successfully so we thought we�d give it a try.

At this point, we have two 100M�s entered for judging.

For information, please contact Lynn Martin at foreverhealeys at frontier.com or 208 773 2001
Jim Smalley can be reached at jimsmalley at comcast.net or 360 509 1753

Thanks Ron,see you soon. Hi to Carol

Jim=