[cahc] Garage Town Tec Session

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:00:50 MST 2016

We have had such a good time at the last 4, let`s get the
Cascade Healey Club and the Tyee Triumph Club together and do it again!

On Saturday April 2nd 2016 Frank Hosick is coordinating,
Lynn Ormsby and family are graciously hosting and I am presenting a tech
session at the :

Federal Way Garage Town facility, 2010 South 344th
St., 98003.

We will be starting at 10 am, with lunch at about 11:30.

As it has been in the past, we are limited to 50 people in
the room, so reserve with Frank early. Here`s how: Contact Frank at sidea at hosick.net
 and tell him how many, then  Send $7.00 for each Classic Italian on wheat
bread or Turkey Ranch on white bread sandwich you want to him at:

Frank Hosick

 Box H

 Vashon Island, WA
98070 . Checks can be made to CAHC.

The topic requested for this session is the British car
brake system. How does it work, what maintenance does it need to keep working,
what problems commonly show up in the brake system, and what solutions have I
created to solve those problems. There will be the usual raucous, thought
provoking question and answer time at the end of the session, just before lunch!

 Every one of has a
brake system in our British Baby, so we can all benefit knowing more about how
we can always count on the brakes to stop us safely.

Steve Day

British Car Ranch

509-662-5374
britishcarranch at hotmail.com