[cahc] Rendezvous

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Jan 30 14:00:49 MST 2016

For those planning to go to the Rendezvous in Penticton, BC. Please check
the BC Austin Healey website for the current agenda and registration
information.  Rich Bittman pointed out that the agenda has changed a bit
since I ran a copy  pass out  at our last meeting.  Sorry about that.

I am currently thinking we will have a pack travel up highway 9 and drive
across the mountains on the North Cascade Highway to Pateros for overnight.
I will contact the Palins about staying at their motel.  It worked out great
going to Penticton for the NW Meet several years ago.  It makes for two
leisurely days of travel rather than one very long day. We can also stay
overnight on our way back.  Last time, we stayed in Leavenworth on our
return trip.

Lois Buhman