[cahc] Rendezvous

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon May 23 17:05:46 MDT 2016

If you are planning to attend the Rendezvous in Penticton and have not
registered, please do so as soon as possible.

I was in BC last weekend for the All British Field Meet and talked to the BC
people heading up the Rendezvous.  They are a bit nervous about registration
numbers.  From past experience, it is not unusual  for people to put off
registering but it does add stress on those who do the organizing.

Our $ is very strong against the Canadian $.  If you have never attended a
Rendezvous, this might be the one to consider.

Thanks, Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator