[cahc] Rendezvous Penticton

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 08:24:05 MDT 2016

Right you are Lois!
And this is in the very heart of wine country, I`m told there are 143 wineries in close, and they have lunch tours available to see them. The north West Healey meet was there a bit ago, and we spent 2 days exploring the engaging variety of wineries, they really go all out. The hotel venue is so perfect for our group, a center court area to gather and socialize in the sun or shade. Sign up, you won`t regret it. It`s a straight shot up Hwy 97. just across the border, only 3 hours from Wenatchee. Here is the link to register www.healeys.ca

Steve Day
British Car Ranch
Wenatchee Washington