[cahc] Rendezvous 2019

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 13:22:15 MDT 2017

There will be a report given  and a vote taken at our next club meeting on
the two sites visited  for the 2019 Rendezvous .

The two sites are Semiahmoo in Blaine and Campbells in Chelan.  If you would
like to have a vote, please attend the meeting.

Our by-laws state that those present at the meeting have the vote.

If you wish to review the sites ahead of the meeting, log onto the internet.
Both have nice, informative websites.

See you at 7 pm—remember, we are starting the meetings ½ hour earlier.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator