[cahc] Rendezvous 2019

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 12:33:05 MDT 2017

Thanks to the 31 people who attending the club meeting last night to have a
vote on Rendezvous 2019.

After reviewing both Semiahmoo and Campbells,  we took a vote.  Campbells
won by a unanimous vote.

I believe the major reasons for that outcome are :  the chance for better
weather, a much better room rate and the guarantee of all waterfront rooms.
All rooms will be $132/night

I will be working to get the contract signed so we are locked into that
great rate.

I want to thank the committee who visited both sites and helped with the
design of the report for last night.

Lyman and Janet Bradley, Arlene Slostad and Dean Selby, Sue and Bruce
Jackson and yes, Lois Buhman

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator