[cahc] 2017 Austin-Healey Northwest Meet

Reid Trummel editor at healeyclub.org
Sun Jan 1 15:27:34 MST 2017

Happy New Year friends!  As you begin planning the new year, I hope you'll
put the next annual Northwest Meet high on your to-do list.  It's scheduled
for May 11-14 and centered in The Dalles, Oregon.  There is NO registration
fee (but you still need to register to be included in head counts and so
that we will have a welcome packet prepared for you).

There's a website where you can download the reg form and find the info
needed to make your lodging reservation:

AustinHealeyNorthwestMeet.org

It is just a little more than four months from now so it's coming right up,
and early planning is its own reward.  Hope to see you there!

RT

Reid Trummel
Editor, HEALEY MARQUE <http://healeyclub.org>  ▀▄▀▄
*Official Publication of the Austin-Healey Club of America*