[cahc] Convertibles Only

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Mon Jan 9 18:09:26 MST 2017

Saturday, January 14, 2017, 10:00 am
Convertibles Only
3430 4th Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134

Saturday is the tech session at Convertibles Only. We will tour the shop followed by a presentation about tops and interiors with samples of different materials. Rich Bittmann's BJ7 will be there for a "check-up" ten years after it was installed. We should be finished in plenty of time to make it to the football game!

The next session will be on February 18th with Mark Jones and and Craig Shrontz talking about the MG Twin Cam restoration and driving it in the Colorado Grand. Details will follow.

Frank Hosick

Sent from my iPad