[cahc] Mt. Baker tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 10:02:17 MDT 2017

It looks like this information may not have gone through---so I will try
again.

Saturday and Sunday August 5th and 6th is the annual Memorial Jim Slostad
tour to Mt. Baker.

Leaving Smokey Point Rest Area at 10 am.  NOTE-NOT SOUTHCENTER.

BC MEMBERS-will meet us for lunch  at Anthonys Hearthfire Grill at noon.
360-527-3473

Overnight at the Oxford Suites:  360-676-1400  Under Cascade Austin Healey
Club

Executive King room ----$149

Double Queen-------------$149

GET YOUR RESERVATION NOW.  CUT OFF IS JULY 26TH.

Sunday we will tour to Mt. Baker with a stop for corn chowder at the
Taylors.  Bring a sandwich and something to drink if you wish.

Oh, and we get to have Janet's cheesecake for dessert. :)

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator