[cahc] MT Baker tour and overnight August 5th and 6th

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed Jul 19 14:31:49 MDT 2017

Hi Cascaders and BC Healey friends.

Lyman Bradley and Bruce Taylor are planning a MT. Baker tour August 5th and
6th.

They plan to have lunch on the waterfront at the Anthony's Fireside Grill
about noon Saturday. Our Canadian friends could meet us there.

They are also working on getting a block of rooms at the Oxford Suites.  We
would tour to Mt. Baker on Sunday and then home.

Please put this on your calendar and spread the word.

I will be sending more information as they get it to me.

Lois Buhman

Cascade Austin Healey Club activity coordinator