[cahc] Vashon Island Tour

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Mon Jul 24 19:43:10 MDT 2017

This Saturday, the 29th, is the Vashon Island tour. A group will leave the Southcenter Starbucks at 9:00 am to catch the 9:50 boat leaving Fauntleroy in West Seattle to Vashon. A boat leaves Southworth for Vashon at 9:15 and Pt. Defiance in Tacoma at 9:15. Arrive early as there may be long lines. Remember to get  a discount for cars under fourteen feet long and senior citizens are 65 and over. Garry Sipple will meet cars at the upper north end ferry parking lot. Stay to the right when exiting the boat, then take the road to the right and the parking lot is on the right. Go all the way to the top. Mary and I will be at the Vashon Arts Center parking lot to meet cars from Tacoma and anyone else who may show up. It is the big new building at the corner of Vashon Highway and Cemetery Rd. about one mile south of town. There is coffee and goodies across the street if anyone is interested.

We will tour around Island roads and go the the Pt. Robinson Light House for our picnic lunches around noon.

Please let Lois know if you plan to attend and which boat you will be riding so we know who to look for: neilandlois at comcast.net Call our cell at 206 658 5989 if you miss a boat so we can arrange a meeting place.

See you Saturday,
Mary and Frank