[cahc] Annual Mt. Baker tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 10:08:41 MDT 2017

Saturday and Sunday August 5th and 6th will be the annual Jim Slostad Mt.
Baker tour.  leaders are the Bradleys and the Taylors

WE WILL LEAVE SMOKEY POINT REST AREA AT 10 AM on Saturday.---NOTE-NOT
SOUTHCENTER.

Lunch will be at the Hearthfire Grill on the Bellingham waterfront about
noon.

Overnight----you must make your reservation by tomorrow---July 26th

Oxford Suites 360-676-1400  Under Cascade Austin Healey Club

Sunday we will tour to Mt. Baker with a stop at the Taylor's for Corn
Chowder.  Bring a sandwich to augment the soup if you wish.

Please let me know if you plan to attend all or part of this great tour.
Lyman needs to know for reservations at restaurants.

Lois Buhman

neilandlois at comcast.net <mailto:neilandlois at comcast.net>

or 425-228-2742