[cahc] upcoming activites

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon May 15 16:29:08 MDT 2017

Saturday May 20th is the ABFM in BC.  If you plan to go and wish to join up
with another Healey, call Arlene Slostad or Dean Selby.  They plan to go.

Saturday, May 20th -for those not going to BC this weekend, our club has
been invited to display our cars at the Historic Flight museum at Paine
Field.

The address is: 10719 Bernie Webber Drive  Mukilteo, WA. 98275

I have filled out the Exhibitor Registration form and mailed it to Vanessa
Dunn.

I have not planned a tour group so we will all be on our own for the museum.

They ask that you be on the field by 8 am.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator