[cahc] new activity

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon May 15 16:37:02 MDT 2017

While at the NW Meet, I was given information about an event called Mahoney
& Melot in Chelan on October 7th and 8th.

If you want to go,  GET YOUR RESERVATION AT THE MOTEL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Mountain View Lodge and Resort 509-687-9505 or 800-967-8105

I have copies of the registration form for the Antique and Classic Car show.
The cost to register is $40  until September 18th.  The fee goes up to $50
after September.

I will have the registration forms at our next club meeting.  If you cannot
attend the club meeting and want a copy mailed to you, please email me.

This sounds like a great, fun weekend.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator