[cahc] Annual memorial Findlay Frostbite tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 13:49:44 MST 2018

Saturday and Sunday February 10th  and 11th is the Findlay Frostbite tour

The weather is looking good for next weekend so, dust off your Healey or
“other” car, fuel it and be ready to GO.

We will leave Southcenter Starbucks at 9 am and catch the 10:05 am
Fauntleroy ferry to Southworth.

>From Southworth, we will travel north to Chimacum where we will have lunch
at the Chimacum Café.

We should make it to the café by 12:30  or 12:45.

After lunch, we will travel to Sequim where we will overnight at the Holiday
Inn.

Reserve your own room ($89 + tax)  Holiday Inn number is: 360-681-8756  The
block is under Austin Healey Group.

For those taking the Kingston or Keystone ferry, plan to meet us at the
Chimacum café about 12:30 pm Saturday.

It is not mandatory for you to stay overnight.  Join us for as much of the
tour as possible.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator

425-228-2742 or neilandlois at comcast.net <mailto:neilandlois at comcast.net>