[cahc] NW Meet on Vancouver Island June 21st-24th

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sat Feb 3 14:46:49 MST 2018

June 21st -24th Our BC friends have scheduled the NW Meet at the Soote
Resort on Vancouver Island.

You can register for the meet and the hotel on line by going to Austin
Healey Club of BC.  NOTE:  The prices listed are in Canadian $s.

I have arranged for two motel options in Sequim if you wish to join the
Oregon club and overnight on June 20th.

The Sequim  Holiday Inn 360-681-8756 $139 + tax with a full hot breakfast.

Or The Sequim Econolodge $89 +tax 360-683-7113 with a continental breakfast.

June 21st, We will take the 12:45 pm  Blackball ferry to Victoria.
360-457-4491 or register on line.

Let's support our northern friends by attending their  NW meet.

Lois Buhman