[cahc] FW: Looking for an Austin Healey 3000 engine block

Ron Layton pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Mon Feb 19 09:10:24 MST 2018

From: hollylu at frontier.com [mailto:racer.buff at frontier.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 7:28 AM
To: pooksnbubble at frontier.com
Cc: Steve Day
Subject: Looking for an Austin Healey 3000 engine block

Ron,

I am hoping that you might be able to circulate my request for a good rebuildable AH 3000 engine block.

Mine (1964 BJ8 PH1) developed a crack in #3 cyclinder.

Also, looking at possibly re-sleeving my block as it is almost zero time from a total rebuild and have read posts in the online Forums of good results with sleeving.

I just found the crack yesterday and a bit depressed, so asking that replies are of positive nature.

Will very much appreciate circulation of my request for purchase of a rebuildable block or any helpful information as to re-sleeving.

Thank you,

Buff Hopper

425-870-9160