[cahc] Spring Tech Session

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Wed Feb 14 15:31:34 MST 2018

British Car Ranch, Steve and Christopher Day
Saturday, March 10th, 9:30 - 12:30
Shoreline Community College Auto Tech Building
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133

What nice weather lately, just right to get the British car out for a
Saturday drive, and we have the best destination in mind! Come join us
Saturday March 10th for the annual Spring Technical Session presented
by Steve and Christopher Day of British Car Ranch. We are at Shoreline
Community College again this year and seats are limited. We still have
some good seats available for you, so contact Frank Hosick at
sidea at hosick.net right now, reserve your seat and mention which club
you are a member of.
This year the MG club of the Northwest has been invited to join the Tyee
Triumph and Cascade Healey clubs at this event, what a great chance to
socialize and make new friends!
The first part of the session will be on what steps you can take to wake
up your British Baby after either a long winter’s nap, or an extended
nap of several years. Then the fun doubles as they open up the session
to answering the questions you have about your car in particular.
Doors will open at 9:30 and finish at 12:30.

Steve and Christopher Day