[Chapman-era] What kind of rear axle is in this Caterham?

Rod Bean rodbean at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 5 09:01:41 MST 2009

I know this will sound ridiculous but isn't that from a Cortina?  Cortina rear axle assys. have been the most popular ones to use and that's what it looks like to me.  Of course, all I have around are Elan diffs which are Cortina and I haven't actually gone out to the garage to compare what you've got to them (if you want me to, I will though).

Rod