CDO List alive?

Awentsbury Hotel Birmingham awentsbury at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 01:42:05 MDT 2015

HI ,
The list is still just about alive ,
It never really took off as expected , perhaps it was started too early
before everything was done on computers as is now done.
I am on the Brass Buick list  for my 1907 Buick Model F    and this works
very well with so much information and advice available to all .
This  list needs to recruit to recruit move members especially as our Guru
, Gary is getting on in age .
I will see if I can get a mention in the Newsletter.

Ian Kerr
Birmingham , UK .

1903 , Yellow ! , Curved Dash .