CDO List alive?

Roger Garnett rwgarnett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:22:56 MDT 2015

Well, that means there's at least 3 of use here - it's a start. It's like
it's 1901 all over again...

I've copied Gary as well, we should certainly promote the email list in the
newsletter - it's a great way to help each other with our cars, and can
also generate newsletter material.

  curved-dash-olds at autox.team.net

  Curved-dash-olds-request at autox.team.net

>From Dave Shadduck:

Hi I am Dave Shadduck. Still on the list.  1903 R (10916)

and