[CDO] CDO & Model T Rear axle bearings

Roger Garnett rwgarnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:46:29 MDT 2016

(And hit the wrong key, try again) -

I've been getting some good info on what bearings are, or may be in a CDO,
and some possible replacements. I'll certainly gather it together and
document it aloong the way. For now - here's a great discussion and
pictures of similar bearings and issues on Model-T Fords, just so you get
an idea:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/93479.html?1243973228

Still don't know what's in my car - all I can see is solid brass from the
end, and from inside the oil hole. The job may need to get put off until
I've got time to tear down the whole rear end.

Roger

--
Roger Garnett
rwgarnett at gmail.com