[CDO] CDO Club

Roger Garnett rwgarnett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:27:50 MDT 2016

I was going to offer to Gary to take over the club web site on Hemmings at
least. I'm still new to CDO's, and don't have the contacts and depth of
experience that many do, but can deal with technical / computer stuff.

Gary did many things, which will probably take several of others to take
over and deal with anywhere near as well as he did. Not sure if he made any
arrangements for anyone to take over any part of it. Someone close to him
may have an idea.

A partial list includes
-Newsletter
-Records / archives
-The service manual - "almost ready for the new revision"
-Spares

I had hoped to be able to post things like general club/ contact info,
parts & service suppliers, and like that on the web. With more care and
time, to be able to put up passt newsletters and other technical
information, and possible some degree of car / owner info (restricted) up,
depending on the site capabilities.

Roger Garnett
rwgarnett at gmail.com

--