[Roadsters] My opinion-> AUCTION ON EBAY Re: '63 1500 Description Comments from Newbie

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 09:45:15 MST 2008

well, at least all of us on the list know it's not a prototype.. definitely
a 67.5 1600 regardless of whatever else the auction may say about it.
doesn't appear to be a bad car, it's a shame he muddled up the whole auction
process with this "prototype" nonsense. I sent him an e-mail thru ebay to
enlighten him and give him a definitive answer- wonder if he'll add that to
his comments on the auction... I still have what is believed to be the only
known existing prototype 1500 with documentation from Nissan Corporate as to
it's authenticity. it's rough, but it's available. not cheap though...
numbers matching car.  SPL310-00003 is getting ever closer to being a driver
with paint and interior done, would field inquiries on that one too.

Craig Halsted