[Roadsters] cam swap

PDFenter at aol.com PDFenter at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 18:06:43 MDT 2008

Question for everyone.
My 68 2 liter is very stock but has B cam and solex's. My 67 2 liter has a  A
cam and z therapy su's. I want to put the 68 back to stock and put the  solex
carbs on the 67.

The 67 has the A cam in it. My question is this. I have read that when
putting a new cam in you want to replace the rocker arms. I am thinking about
swapping cams between the 2 cars. If I did this I would keep each set of rockers
with its respective cam, and specifically its cam lobe. Sounds like it would
work to me but would I like another opinion.

Is this practical? Or is it a dumb idea?

There is the question all replies welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Phil