[Roadsters] brake light problem

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Sun Aug 17 14:09:34 MDT 2008

Bill,

Sounds like you have dirty contacts in the turn signal switch. If you
can get it apart, clean and lube the contacts with silicone grease and
give that a try. I can help you figure out the rest of it, given some time.

On the drawing
http://www.311s.org/tech/electrical/wiring/69-701600-2000reva.pdf I
believe the brake light switch is the circle below where it says "Hazard
Flasher"  with the 2 green-yellow wires. This drawing is not complete in
its information on the Hazard switch, so I will have to look at another
drawing.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Bill Schairer: