[Roadsters] carb oil--how much----Thanks & a confession

Tim tputland at charter.net
Fri Aug 29 19:06:36 MDT 2008

Thanks to all who replied.

Now that I know what I am looking for.......I have a pot that is low. The carbs were removed last year for head work so I need to figure out why I have one that is low.

Now that I know what I am looking for........I admit that I should have been wearing the glasses I recently started using to read at night before bed. Had I had my "new" glasses on I might have been able to see the dip stick type marks on the plunger.

Thanks again all for the help!!

Happy Labor Day weekend all...and LAMENT THE END OF SUMMER (KINDA) in the colder regions.

Just a small amount less clueless and one child off the college!!!!! Gimme a pint o plain mate!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning