[Roadsters] Rear springs?

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Mon Feb 11 16:19:10 MST 2008

I would go with the helpers at a commercial truck spring shop.  I had a
place make some truck springs for me, told them the height change I wanted
and 1/2 ton off the helper, 1 ton on the helper 2 inches compressed.  On the
first try they got it within 1/8 " and the ride was perfect.  Only took them
an hour,including removing and replacing the springs, and I think it was
$125.00. This was a while ago, but it was half the cost of new springs.