[Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)

Datsun Roadster roadsterdatsun at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 01:48:05 MST 2008

Scott, your book says the following:
Any dirt trapped underneath will scratch
the paint.

Why would anyone want to ruin their car's paint with this item
when there are far better options out there, for example: 3M Scotchgard Paint
Protection Film is transparent and nearly invisible. This clear urethane film
protects your paint from damage from road construction, sand and salt, bug
acids, and other road hazards. These clear bras are a great alternative to
unsightly car bras and shields. Once installed, no special maintenance is
needed for the clear shield. Just wash and wax as you normally would.
This
item also  Costs less than the monstrosity of that bra you are selling!!!
sure hope someone can get this started so we can have the clear nose masks

We
will take prepaid orders - a $50.00 deposit - for the next 60 days (until
April 30).  As soon as we get enough prepaids, we'll order the bras.

Whats up
with this Scott?? don't you have enough money to fund these projects before
proposing them???