[Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)

Charles Breault vze2fhba at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 03:51:35 MST 2008

Wow, that's pretty harsh don't you think? If you don't like the old style
standard nose mask then don't order one. There is no reason to berate
someone. You ask for 50.00 deposits to fund your project and then accuse
Scott of not having enough to fund his. He was just putting the info out
there for any that might be interested. Get a grip.
I'll sign my name.
Charlie Breault