[Roadsters] volvo brake conversion

Gary Tew garytew at cox.net
Sun Feb 17 19:49:51 MST 2008

I've been driving the Roadster, trying to dial in the fuel tables on the
EFI.   There have been a few issues but that's to be expected on a
project like this.   One I'm trying to resolve is the front brakes.
The Volvo calipers are heating up and locking the brakes after  a short
(15min or so) drive.  After the brakes cool, the wheels turn freely
again but when they are hot, I can't push the car.   Any ideas on this.
I'm using Dean's dual master cylinder setup.  I've thought about  buying
new pads and seeing if I can get them machined down slightly to
compensate for the expansion.  Don't know if that's possible yet.
Anyone experienced this trouble before?

Gary Tew
Peoria, AZ
67 1600 VG30E