[Roadsters] Wheel arch

davesmbox at aol.com davesmbox at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 14:58:30 MST 2008

Hey List,
I tried Craig and the ushual suspects with no luck.

My 69 1600 has been patched twice over the last 12 years on the passenger side rear wheel arch just past the axle center line down to the rear about 12 inches. It's bubbleing through again so it's time to cut the section out and weld in a better patch.
Any one with a parts car with a non rusted section. Time is money so I know I will need not only to pay for the part but your time to cut it out.
Email me off list if you can help out.

Thanks,
DAVE