[Roadsters] Wheel arch

conner_a at comcast.net conner_a at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 15:32:12 MST 2008

I have had luck with Wolf Steel for custom patch panels.  If you send him your rusted out original piece he will fabricate a new patch panel and does a good job.  Depending on the size and complexity of the part his price is fairly reasonable.  Located in CT.

http://www.alfaparts.net/

Andy Conner
SRL 311-01633

From: davesmbox at aol.com