[Roadsters] other wheel arch question

Daniel Solomon d-solomon at comcast.net
Mon Feb 18 15:59:44 MST 2008

I started a new thread, so as not to Hijack the original.....

But since we're talking about wheel arches.....

There was some talk on here several months ago about different ways to
get "flares" on the rear fenders.  Someone (I wish I could rememebr who)
sent me pics of some who have taken FRONT arches and cut-n-welded them
onto the rear (offset from center) to get a taller arch and a modest
'flare'.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Anyway:  I'm hoping someone on the list may have some front-arch cuts
that they'd like to get rid of.  And even better if it's someone who
ALSO had the rocker panel sections I was looking for......  (ship
once...'eh?)

Thanks in advance.

Dan