[Roadsters] semi-OT: Bounce Sheets? and a joke!

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 17:46:55 MST 2008

In a message dated 2/26/2008 2:45:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
aultgc at att.net writes:

Paul,

What have you been feeding those mice in Ohio?  Are  you sure traps will hold
them?

Gary

I was at work early one morning  and heard a rustle behind me. Since I  ws
there alone it raised my interest. I turned around and saw a rodent of  enormous
size carry off an entire donut. It was your basic desert pack rat. If  it
hadn't discovered the donuts I might have let it go. I went to supply and got  a
rat trap, a mouse trap just wouldn't do it. We had real problems with mice
destroying really expensive equipment and just had to keep them under control.

kw

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)