[Roadsters] semi-OT: Bounce Sheets? and a joke!

dave daveandlindab at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 22:32:15 MST 2008

I like the part about "If  it hadn't discovered the donuts I might have let
it go" ...Live and let live, but don't screw with my donuts!!

 If you want to see some Huge rodents, walk through Manhattan around 6 in
the morning, when it's nice and  quiet, but the sun is up.  The rats in the
alleys are the size of big housecats or possums, easilly 2+ feet with the
tail. These things will haul off the dozen donuts and the box.
On topic, the Victor all plastic snap traps from are great, I use
peanutbutter as bait, about 80% success.  If you ever have a couple hours to
kill, type "better mouse trap" into a google search and read some of the
results.  If you ever thought the Roadster crowd was nutty....

Remember, the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the
cheese.

Dave Brisco

ECR