[Roadsters] JCCS&Reunion

Les Cannaday les at classicdatsun.com
Wed Oct 1 00:56:13 MDT 2008

To those of you planning to attend the JCCS car show in So Cal on Oct 12th we
have a small surprise bonus. If you are coming in early like the 11 th you may
wish to sign up for the reunion of the BRE race team. This is a small get
together and has very few seats left and will be held in a nice resturant so
no one will be allowed to bring the hood off your car to be autographed if you
know what I mean The event will cost $45 for dinner and the entertainment. It
is sponsered by our race group and details for sign up are at VSRG.org and
there will be some new surprises from BRE2 and VSRG will do a DVD availible on
preorder basis that evening. We cannot take anyone when it sells out so if you
think you are coming you need to sign up right away. Thanks and this could be
a once in a lifetime event.
Les

Les Cannaday
Classic Datsun Motorsports