[Roadsters] JCCS&Reunion

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:14:43 MDT 2008

My glovebox door willl fit nicely betwen the salad and bread plates at the
dinner table.Alvin GogineniSan Jose, CA67.5 SPL/SR20> Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008
23:56:13 -0700> From: les at classicdatsun.com> To:
datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net; BLUEBIRDS at bluebirds.datsun510.com> Subject:
[Roadsters] JCCS&Reunion> > To those of you planning to attend the JCCS car
show in So Cal on Oct 12th we> have a small surprise bonus. If you are coming
in early like the 11 th you may> wish to sign up for the reunion of the BRE
race team. This is a small get> together and has very few seats left and will
be held in a nice resturant so> no one will be allowed to bring the hood off
your car to be autographed if you> know what I mean The event will cost $45
for dinner and the entertainment. It> is sponsered by our race group and
details for sign up are at VSRG.org and> there will be some new surprises from
BRE2 and VSRG will do a DVD availible on> preorder basis that evening. We
cannot take anyone when it sells out so if you> think you are coming you need
to sign up right away. Thanks and this could be> a once in a lifetime event.>
Les > > Les Cannaday> Classic Datsun Motorsports> 345 Olive Ave> Vista, CA
92083> (760)940-6365> (866)288-8340 fax>